Next stepsClick To Expand
Complete “Information Request Form”
A Tossed representative will be in touch shortly to discuss the process
Initial phone call
“Lettuce” get to know you…..let’s chat!
Share our Passion For Excellence! Let’s Get Started
- First, complete and submit Franchise Application. The information provided will help Tossed get to know you and better assist you. It will also give Tossed a clear understanding of your financial picture, experience and whether your qualifications meet ours. (This information is confidential and does not obligate you in any way).
- Secondly, if pre qualified, Tossed will forward you a franchise disclosure document (FDD). The FDD provides detailed information about the franchisor “Tossed Franchise Corporation” and its officers, investment, and further defines the relationship.
- Third, Tossed will contact you to arrange a face to face meeting “Discovery Day”. Meet and Greet. Experience firsthand a Tossed Restaurant in operation, enjoy lunch on us, and spend some quality time with our staff and Chief Executive Officer.
- Fourth, you will sign a “Letter of Intent “(LOI). Upon signing this document, we are setting forth the framework of your deal and presenting it to the Tossed Franchise Review Committee for their approval.
- Fifth, execute franchise agreement & related documents. Welcome to the Tossed Family. You will shortly be contacted by all Tossed Team members to walk you through the entire process to open your first Tossed Restaurant.
Financial and Qualification RequirementsClick To Expand
Ideal candidates should posses the following:
- Relevant restaurant / retail experience
- $1.0 million net worth
- $400,000 liquidity (non-borrowed cash)
- Interest in developing multiple restaurants
- Knowledge of the proposed market area
- Passion for the Tossed Brand
For detailed information on available areas, please fill out the INFORMATION REQUEST FORM
Franchise Support and Real EstateClick To Expand
- Site selection
- Extensive demographic and psychographic review
- Competition analysis
- Marketing analysis
- Submission of letter of intent
- LOI negotiations
- Execute Lease
- Interior design
- Layout and equipment specified with national contract
- Architectural design and review
- Construction bid review
- Construction project management
IDEAL SITE CHARACTERISTICS:
- High visibility
- Heavy pedestrian traffic
- Dense daytime office population with vertical residential communities
- Minimum width 25’
- College educated demographic preferred incomes
- End consumer retailers and fast casual restaurants
- Size 250 square feet to 2500 square feet
- No hoods required
- No grease interceptors required
- Franchise Partners and their managers receive intensive classroom and on-the-job training for a minimum of 2 weeks in Boston, Massachusetts. On-the-job training is conducted in certified training restaurants, including operations, daily management, front of the house, inventory control, and cash management.
- Training manuals and materials for everyone from crew level to management and franchise partners.
- Tossed Brand Reviews
- Business review analysis of store sales and performance
- Market area analysis
- Pre and Post grand opening planning
- Annual marketing calendar with quarterly reviews
- Ongoing assistance with local marketing incentives
- Ongoing graphic design
Frequently Asked QuestionsClick To Expand
Does Tossed® have any restrictions as to its location possibilities?
No. Having a non-cook kitchen, ease of operations and two footprint prototypes allows the Tossed concept to virtually go anywhere. Our 250-1250 sq. ft. non-traditional prototype is best suited for airports, colleges, universities, malls, medical centers, hospitals, train stations and office building. Our traditional prototype ranging from 1,750-2,500 sq. ft. is ideal for urban and suburban locations.
Can I have exclusive rights to a county or state?
Yes. Depending on market availability and your financial resources, you may be eligible to become a multi-unit operator and have the exclusive rights to a territory.
What territories are available?
Currently we are selling franchises nationwide with the focus on highly populated areas. Please contact our franchise sales department to determine if your market is still available.
Do I have to have restaurant experience?
We are looking for franchise partners that have a strong business background that can operate multiple units. Tossed® is the ideal expansion vehicle for existing knowledgeable operators. More important than experience in the food service industry, you should have the following qualities: customer service orientation, the ability to train and motivate, enthusiasm, energy and willingness to follow our systems.
What standards does Tossed® set for me?
You will find that Tossed® has taken care of every aspect of the experience for you, including: interior design, layout, menu, recipes, health and safety standards, food suppliers and product specifications. The consistency and quality of these standards not only creates and reinforces the brand, but also insures that our customers have the best experience, at any Tossed® location, each and every time.
What support will be provided to me?
Our franchise core is designed to provide you with the tools and support you need to make Tossed® the first choice for potential customers. The support begins before you open your restaurant with a development team that will assist in creating the Tossed® environment, followed by a training team to train your management and staff with the necessary skills to provide excellent customer service. Once your restaurant is open, ongoing follow-up support will be provided to insure that systems and specifications are in place.
Are you expanding in International Markets?
Yes. Tossed® is seeking qualified franchisees interested in multi-unit development in countries around the world.
Financial Requirements/Do I qualify?
Minimum net worth $1,000,000
Liquid capital $400,000
Tossed Business ModelsClick To Expand
Our ideal traditional footprint is 1750-2500 square feet. We prefer high visibility locations in upscale trade areas or densely populated downtown areas.
Tossed can virtually go anywhere. Our 250-1250 square foot kiosk presents Franchise Partners a way to grow their business in the following non-traditional venues:
- Colleges and Universities
- Medical Centers and Hospitals
- Train Stations
- Office Building
Tossed® VideoClick To Expand
This web site and the information contained herein does not constitute the offer or sale of a franchise. The offer and sale of a franchise can only be made through the delivery and receipt of our Franchise Disclosure Document (FFD). There are certain states that require the registration of a FDD before the franchisor can advertise or offer the franchise in that state. We may not be registered in all those registration states or provinces and may not offer franchises to residents of those states or provinces or to persons wishing to locate a franchise in those states or provinces.
This information is not intended as an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy, a franchise. It is for information purposes only. There are approximately 14 countries and 15 states that regulate the offer and sale of franchises. The countries are Australia, Brazil, Canada (provinces of Alberta and Ontario), China, France, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, Russia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain and the United States of America. The US states are California, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, New York, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Virginia, Washington, and Wisconsin. If you are a resident of one of these states or countries and are receiving this message in one of these states or countries, we will not offer you a franchise unless and until we have complied with any applicable pre-sale registration and/or disclosure requirements in the applicable jurisdiction.
This offering is not an offering of a franchise. In New York (USA), an offering of a franchise can only be made by a prospectus that has been previously filed and registered with the Department of Law of the State of New York. The application for registration of an offering prospectus or the acceptance and filing thereof by the Department of Law as required by the New York law does not constitute approval of the offering or the sale of such franchise by the Department of Law or the attorney general of New York.
OUR WEBSITE HAS NOT BEEN REVIEWED OR APPROVED BY THE CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF CORPORATIONS. ANY COMPLAINTS CONCERING THE CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE MAY BE DIRECTED TO THE CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF CORPORATIONS AT www.corp.ca.gov.
Fransmart Compliance Statement
Fransmart is committed to full compliance with all applicable franchise laws. Our value to our clients is based upon trust, confidence and integrity. Clients entrust us with significant responsibilities in connection with their own businesses, and any failure by our associates to comply with applicable laws adversely affects our clients' business and, therefore, our business as well.
All of our associates are expected to strictly comply with (i) the Federal Trade Commission Franchise Rule, including ensuring that all prospective franchisees receive any and all required disclosures within the required timeframes; (ii) all state franchise registration and disclosure laws, including ensuring that the associate is properly registered to solicit, offer and/or sell the client's and our franchises in any state which requires registration; and (iii) all consumer protection, unfair or deceptive practice, and other laws, rules and regulations governing the solicitation, offer and sale of franchises. In addition, and to help ensure that no inadvertent violation of law may occur, an associate must carefully review, and understand a client's and our franchise materials before offering or selling the applicable franchises.
Violations of federal and state franchise laws risk serious civil penalties and in many instances, criminal consequences. Fransmart will not support or protect any associate who is found to have willfully or deliberately violated any such laws.
The Federal Trade Commission
FTC Franchise Rule