Find out about our franchising opportunities and request more information!
Grow your own
Complete “Information Request Form”
A Tossed representative will be in touch shortly to discuss the process
Initial phone call
“Lettuce” get to know you…..let’s chat!
Share our Passion For Excellence! Let’s Get Started
- First complete and submit Franchise Application. The information provided will help Tossed know you better and also give Tossed an understanding of your financial position, business experience and overall qualifications.
- Secondly, if pre qualified, Tossed will forward you a franchise disclosure document (FDD). The FDD provides detailed information about the Franchisor “Tossed Franchise Company LLC” and its offers, investment, and further defines the relationship.
- Third, Tossed will contact you to arrange a face to face meeting “Discovery Day” where we will get to know each other better. Experience firsthand a Tossed Restaurant in operation, enjoy lunch on us, and spend some quality time with our team.
- Fourth, you will sign a “Letter of Intent” (LOI). Upon signing this document, we are setting forth the framework of your deal and presenting it to Tossed Review Committee for their approval.
- Fifth, execute franchise agreement & related documents. Welcome to the Tossed Team. You will shortly be contacted by all Tossed Team members to walk you through the entire process to open your first Tossed Restaurant.
Financial and Qualification Requirements
Ideal candidates should posses the following:
- Relevant restaurant / retail experience
- $1.0 million net worth
- $400,000 liquid assets (non-borrowed cash)
- Interest in developing single or multiple restaurants depending on the market size
- Knowledge of the proposed market area
- Passion for building the Tossed Brand
For detailed information on available areas, please fill out the INFORMATION REQUEST FORM
Request Information Form
GROW YOUR OWN!
Franchise Support and Real Estate
- . Site selection
- . Extensive demographic and psychographic review
- . Competition analysis
- . Marketing analysis
- . Submission of letter of intent
- . LOI negotiations
- . Execute Lease
- . Interior design
- . Layout and equipment specified with national contract
- . Architectural design and review
- . Construction bid review
- . Construction project management
IDEAL SITE CHARACTERISTICS:
- . High visibility
- . Heavy pedestrian traffic
- . Dense daytime office population with vertical residential communities
- . Minimum width 25’
- . College educated demographic preferred incomes
- End consumer retailers and fast casual restaurants
- . Size 250 square feet to 2500 square feet
- . No hoods required
- . No grease interceptors required
- . Franchise Partners and their managers receive intensive classroom and on-the-job training for a minimum of 2 weeks in Boston, Massachusetts. On-the-job training is conducted in certified training restaurants, including operations, daily management, front of the house, inventory control, and cash management.
- . Training manuals and materials for everyone from crew level to management and franchise partners.
- . Tossed Brand Reviews
- . Business review analysis of store sales and performance
- . Market area analysis
- . Pre and Post grand opening planning
- . Annual marketing calendar with quarterly reviews
- . Ongoing assistance with local marketing incentives
- . Ongoing graphic design
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Tossed® have any restrictions as to its location possibilities?
No. Having a non-cook kitchen, ease of operations and two footprint prototypes allows the Tossed concept to virtually go anywhere. Our 250-1250 sq. ft. non-traditional prototype is best suited for airports, colleges, universities, malls, medical centers, hospitals, train stations and office building. Our traditional prototype ranging from 1,400-2,400 sq. ft. is ideal for urban and suburban locations.
Can I have exclusive rights to a county or state?
Yes. Depending on market availability and your financial resources, you may be eligible to become a multi-unit operator and have the exclusive rights to a territory.
What territories are available?
Currently we are selling franchises nationwide with the focus on highly populated areas. Please contact our franchise sales department to determine if your market is still available.
Do I have to have restaurant experience?
We are looking for franchise partners that have a strong business background that can operate multiple units. Tossed® is the ideal expansion vehicle for existing knowledgeable operators. More important than experience in the food service industry, you should have the following qualities: customer service orientation, the ability to train and motivate, enthusiasm, energy and willingness to follow our systems.
What standards does Tossed® set for me?
You will find that Tossed® has taken care of every aspect of the experience for you, including: interior design, layout, menu, recipes, health and safety standards, food suppliers and product specifications. The consistency and quality of these standards not only creates and reinforces the brand, but also insures that our customers have the best experience, at any Tossed® location, each and every time.
What support will be provided to me?
Our franchise core is designed to provide you with the tools and support you need to make Tossed® the first choice for potential customers. The support begins before you open your restaurant with a development team that will assist in creating the Tossed® environment, followed by a training team to train your management and staff with the necessary skills to provide excellent customer service. Once your restaurant is open, ongoing follow-up support will be provided to insure that systems and specifications are in place.
Are you expanding in International Markets?
Yes. Tossed® is seeking qualified franchisees interested in multi-unit development in countries around the world.
Financial Requirements/Do I qualify?
Minimum net worth $1,000,000
Liquid capital $400,000
Tossed Business Models
Our ideal traditional footprint is 1400-2400 square feet. We prefer high visibility locations in upscale trade areas or densely populated downtown areas.